Monday 9 May 2011

Reversible Bag Pink Butterfly + Purple Fairies

Right at 3:00 p.m I reached my home. I take a break and lunch. (Lunch at 3.00? Ya, it is normal for me) It's difficult for me to have lunch because my class is always at noon.After finish my food, I take a break a little while and continue sewing my bag. Although tired, but I think sewing is therapy for me to get rid of stress. I sew the bag yesterday, but I did not manage to complete the button. So today I set up the button, and finally the bag is complete. Another cute reversible bag for everyday use. Yeah! This is the result. Hope you like it! To all the readers..  Have a great day;)

    

                           Which one is your favourite? Purple fairies or pink butterflies? It's up to you..                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment