Friday 13 May 2011

On Sale Designer Fabrics

I'm a fan of designer fabrics. Michael Miller and Amy Butler are my favourite designer. I just like their cotton prints because they are so beautiful and cute. Yesterday I want to post about this On Sale designer fabrics, but I just can't sign in into my blog account. I already buy some fabrics from them, and waiting for the fabrics to reached my address. (Still need 3 weeks huh..). Lots of floral prints, fairies, solid cotton, polka dots and other prints available here. To all the fabrics fans out there. Check this out! 

On sale Designer Fabrics



I still looking for Japanese fabrics online, but it's not easy to find local Japanese online shop since their website written in Japanese language. I can't read Japanese, And most of the online shop do not sell internationally. ;-(

It's Saturday again.. Hehe.. still finishing my bags at home.. I will post the picture once I finish sewing it. See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment